FAQ Module lets your chatbot answer questions your customers often ask. It’s excellent for anyone who wants to reduce the workload of their customer service department. With this module, you can build the knowledge-base to handle the repetitive questions, so your live agents can focus on more complex problems.
This module is integrated with CMS Studio. It means anyone on your team can collaborate on the FAQ section without the need for programming or technical skills.
You need to activate the module to use it. If you don’t know how, see the documentation here.
After you activated the module, we need to set default setup for CMS:
- Go to CMS Studio to see the module’s components.
- Create new deployment and create an environment to add Kata Dashboard URL. This dashboard is where your CMS users add or edit the module contents.
- Next, go to CMS Studio > Users to invite users who will access your dashboard.
- Once they confirmed the invitation via email, your users can access the dashboard and collaborate on the FAQ section.
To use Kata Dashboard, you have to be invited to your project’s Dashboard. You can ask your developers to include your email as users.
After you accepted the invitation on your email, you will be redirected to Kata Dashboard. If you are new to Kata Platform, you will be asked to create a password for your account. If you are already a registered user, you can enter your current password to log in.
(1) Click on Module page > Module form. You will see 2 elements: text and FAQ table.
answerNotFoundText element is used to edit bot responses if the bot doesn’t have the answer to users’ question. For example:
Saya tidak menemukan jawaban atas pertanyaan kamu.
faq is used to build the knowledge-base of your FAQ. It contains:
- Label: To define the main topic of the question.
- Question: To define how your users would ask the question. This module uses QISG NL type with question label. Other sentence type such as instruction or statement won’t be recognized by the module. You shall see “Guideline for Add Question“ section
- Answer: To define bot response to a question.
For adding new questions, you can follow this guideline :
- Enter various language style such as formal, informal, slang, also long and short sentence. For example: label
makeaflowthen example questions should be added : “gmn cr bikin flow yg baik y”, “gimana caranya bikin flow” and ”bagaimana cara bikin flow”.
- Avoid entering ambiguous data into different labels. For example:
sudahin “Apakah sudah makan” with “Apakah sudah menikah”, has different meaning. Hence, avoid using
sudahto both labels.
- Match the number of questions between labels. For example, you have 3 labels such as
Buy Productlabel has 20 questions, but
Checkoutlabel only 10 questions. You must add another 10 questions in
Here’s an example:
Label: Create Flow -Start- Question : gimana cara bikin flow Answer : Flow itu sifatnya harus “volatile” artinya flow tersebut harus segera ditutup ketika terjadi perpindahan flow. Caranya dengan set "volatile: true" -End- -Start- Question: gmn sih bikin flow yang bener Answer: Flow itu sifatnya harus “volatile” artinya flow tersebut harus segera ditutup ketika terjadi perpindahan flow. Caranya dengan set "volatile: true" -End- Label : Metadata Channel -Start- Question: penggunaan metadata channel gmn Answer: Kamu bisa menggunakan metadata channel untuk membedakan respons. Setiap metadata terdiri dari: 1. Channel type2. Channel access token3. Sender ID -End -Start- Question: cara pake metadata channel bagaimana Answer: Kamu bisa menggunakan metadata channel untuk membedakan respons. Setiap metadata terdiri dari: 1. Channel type2. Channel access token3. Sender ID -End
FAQ module used several components in Bot and CMS page. This has already done by us, so you don’t need to configure anything.
- Init state
- Init action: Triggers the FAQ flow.
- FAQ state
- faq action: Answers FAQ based on CMS.
- FAQ form
- Text elements for all bot responses.
- FAQ elements to build the knowledge-base