In this release, we’re highlighting our newest feature and some recent updates to Kata Platform.
Modules are prebuilt bot features, ready to be integrated into your project in just a few clicks. This way, you can create amazing conversational experiences even faster. In this beta-release, we’re introducing modules for two of the most common chatbot features: FAQ and Location.
FAQ Module lets your chatbot answer questions your customers often ask. It’s excellent for anyone who wants to reduce the workload of their customer service department. With this module, you can build the knowledge-base to handle the repetitive questions, so your live agents can focus on more complex problems.
Location Module lets your users find the nearest location of your business. This module is ideal for any industries offering face-to-face customer experiences, such as banking and retail. Your users can share their location, and you can point them to your nearest establishments along with the Google Maps directions.
All of our modules are already integrated with CMS Studio. It means anyone on your team can collaborate on managing the content without the need for programming or technical skills. Further details and documentation about Modules can be found here.
- Fixed \n causing errors in Method.
- Emulator now lets you test each environment separately.
- Emulator now lets you test CMS content.
- Added emulator on client dashboard. Now your client can test changes they made directly on the dashboard.
As always, we’re happy to chat with you to learn more about your use cases and feedback on Kata Platform. You can send us your thoughts via email to email@example.com or join our community on Slack.
- We’ve added the Quickreply and Confirm Template action templates, compatible for LINE Messenger.
- Buttons can now be used to trigger a date/time picker.
- Added the option to add Phrase NLU output for NLU entities with type Phrase.
On the Bot Studio NLU selector, we have deprecated NLU types
Verstand tagger and
Verstand retrieval. New NLUs created can no longer have these types.
- Bot Studio: Fixed incorrect KataML generated when creating CMS action.
- Bot Studio: Fixed issue where onEnter mapping is stringified.
- NL Studio: Fixed unable to inherit NLU.
- NL Studio: Fixed searching inherit and root NLU.
- NL Studio: Fixed various display issues with training + prediction log.
Super Model is a highly maintained pre-built entity for Users to use without training. New projects would automatically have a Kata Entity, named
kata, for tagging common task like person name, location, datetime, email, number, etc. For more details, click here.
Added support for WhatsApp channel. You can now enter your WhatsApp channel details in the platform.
- Bot Studio: Fixed unable to update state in end state.
- NL Studio: Fixed missing field dictionary for entity type.
- NL Studio: NL settings now show the correct defined NLU language.
- Bot Studio: Fixed bug where some form errors were not shown correctly.
- Bot Studio: Fixed bug where the flows editor does not reflect the updates made in self-transition state.
- Added “CMS” action. Now you can search/select CMS elements when creating action on Bot Studio.
- Bot Studio now auto-saves your work as a draft.
- CMS Studio now allows you to invite non-Kata Platform users to use Kata Dashboard.
Kata-CLI now shows bulk training status:
- Information if there is any active training job.
- Error on specific training data.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Add Mapping” button to disappear after users click Single Mapping when creating method.
- Fixed an issue that caused users unable to search public NL when creating entity.
- Fixed an issue that caused display on keywords field to not expand when users add more than 1 lines.
- Fixed some display bugs.
- Fixed crash when creating transition & intent.
- kata-cli: Fixed a bug showing incorrect bot latest revision on Bot Studio after users push bot on Kata-CLI.
- kata-cli: Fixed data training order when users use bulk training feature. Now use last-in-first-out method.
Kata Platform 3.0 is our biggest update yet. In this version, we are introducing several new features to help you build a more comprehensive solution for your needs.
Manage your chatbot project under one roof. A project consists of one bot design, one NL, and one CMS. Each of them will have different versions you can maintain.
Build your own CMS for your chatbot. Your client will have a full access to maintain the knowledge or content of your chatbot. Now you can build your own CMS based on your needs.
Once you’ve done building your own dashboard, you can invite users or clients to contribute to the dashboard and update your bot’s knowledge easily. All in all, your dashboard will look like this:
Build your own Natural Language using our NL Studio, and use it everywhere. Now it supports:
- Entity Recognition
- Intent Classification
- Sentiment Analysis
Aksara is our very own design language system. It contains foundations, voice and tone guidelines, component standards, and other guidelines that systematically improve quality, timeliness, and consistency to our product.
Previously known as kata-kit, Wicara is the implementation of Aksara Design Language using React framework. It is designed to be flexible and reusable react components.
Go to http://aksara.kata.ai to see our Design Language System.
We hope Kata Platform 3.0 will help you build smarter chatbots in shorter development time. It is our mission to democratize AI and help the community to build chatbot solution. For any inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Same powerful Kata Platform, only look and feel better. Should you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
The new Error Log lists any errors that appeared during bot development. What went wrong and when it went wrong.
Get a head start creating your bot with our starter-pack templates:
- API Bot: Learn how your Bot can integrate to third-party API.
- Button Bot: Not only through conversation, your bot can also interact with users through buttons.
- Shopping Bot: Our famous Pizza Bot is now available for anyone. Build your own Shopping Bot using our recipe.
Getting complicated with our new Platform? Keep calm and check our documentation menu. Easiness to access our sub-menu in simple and subtle view.